- Check-In is at 4:00 pm, and Check-Out is at 11:00 am. Without prior authorization, a fee in the amount of $25.00 USD per hour will be charged for late check-out, and at 3:00 pm an amount equal to the first night’s rental rate will be automatically be charged.
- Reservation agents are not authorized to offer or imply that early check-in or late check-out is available.
- Normal hours of operation for our lobby are from 8:00 a.m. through 11:00 pm. If your travel plans prevent you from arriving or departing during these hours, please let us know and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- Late arrivals after 11:00 pm are subject to a $35 fee. Please call ahead if you will be arriving late.
Rental Terms & Conditions
Each condo or villa (“Unit”) has a maximum occupancy limit. The maximum number of occupants for the Unit you have chosen is shown on your rental confirmation notice. If you exceed the occupancy limits of your Unit you will be required to rent and pay for an additional Unit (including an additional Security Deposit) to accommodate your excess occupants, OR you will be subject to eviction, the loss of your Deposit, and all other pre-paid amounts.
The minimum age for the primary renter whose name appears on the reservation must be 23 years of age on the date of their arrival. You must provide age identification at the gate, or you will be denied entry and all monies forfeited.
- All reservations require a payment of $75.00 to hold the reservation at the time of booking. This amount will be applied to the remaining balance due.
- If making your reservation within thirty (30) days of your arrival date, payment in full is required.
- Payment of the remaining balance due is required 30 days prior to your arrival and your credit or debit card will automatically be charged.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, or Bank Deposit.
- You must present the credit used for booking at the time of check-in for verification of identity.
- We do not accept DIGITAL CARDS
- In order to cancel your reservation, you must either call the Resort directly (From the US and Canada: 1-800-671-2799, from Mexico: 638-690-1498, by fax to: 480-666-5118 or by email: email@example.com Please include the reservation name and confirmation number in the subject line). An automatic cancellation fee in the amount of $75.00 USD shall apply to all cancelled reservations.
- Cancellation less than 30 days but more than 14 days prior to arrival date: In addition to the automatic cancellation fee in the amount of $75.00 USD, an amount equal to the first night’s rental rate, plus a 4% Rebooking Fee on all refunded amounts greater than $75.00 shall also apply.
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival date: No refunds will be given for cancellation of any reservation less than 15 days prior to arrival date.
- No refunds will be given in the event a guest does not arrive, for early check-out, and/or holiday dates.
- If your reservation was booked through a third-party agent, you must cancel the reservation directly with the agent. Reservations booked and canceled through an agent may be subject to additional fees charged by the agent.
- Please make sure you receive a confirmation of your cancellation.
- Please note that our cancellation policy does not make exceptions for COVID or other personal emergencies (such as family illness or death), transportation failures, poor weather, road and/or border closures, government disputes, labor strikes, border unrest, failure or lack of utilities, natural catastrophes, acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the control of Las Palmas Reservations, and in order to avoid such cancellation fees we recommend that our guests purchase travel insurance (available at time of booking).
- All modifications to reservations are subject to changes in the rental rate at the time of rescheduling.
- Any rescheduling must occur in the same calendar year.
- You may reschedule a reservation one time free of charge; however, a $20.00 USD rebooking fee will apply each time thereafter. A reservation may only be rescheduled a total of three times, and thereafter will be considered cancelled and subject to our cancellation policy.
- Any refunds required as a result of a rescheduled reservation are subject to a 4% Rebooking Fee.
LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE - Damage Insurance Available
- The person whose name appears on the reservation will be held liable for the entire amount of any damages, losses, or theft in excess of any deposit caused by any member of his/her party.
- Any damages incurred will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Purchase of Damage insurance is strongly recommended. You can order it online when you book, or at the front desk at the time of check-in.
- While no one expects it, accidents do happen. Help protect yourself against additional expenses due to accidental damage to your rental with this convenient option.
- Damage Protection features
- $55 for up to $3,000 of coverage
- No deductible
- Offers easy online claims processingDamage Protection can cover you in the case of accidental damage to the rental and can reimburse you if your refundable damage deposit is withheld due to a covered loss.
RENTAL RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Las Palmas Reservations reserves the right to adjust and/or modify rental rates and special offers based on current and perceived future market conditions. Las Palmas Reservations is not required to, and will not modify the rental rate for an existing reservation.
Las Palmas Reservations respects your privacy and agrees not to sell or distribute your name or any information related to your stay to anyone or any entity. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree to allow Las Palmas Reservations to contact you in the future to provide you with current offers, specials, and other vacation information.
- All Condos and Villas are privately owned. Furniture and décor are subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given in the event your Unit does not meet your expectations unless there is a maintenance problem that cannot be resolved during your stay, and any such refund shall be at Las Palmas Reservations management's sole discretion. Las Palmas Reservations strives to exceed our guests’ expectations. If your unit did not meet your expectations, please let us know so we may communicate any deficiencies to the Unit owner. Similarly, if your Unit exceeded your expectations and you would like to reserve the same Unit in the future, please let us know.
- Towels – Las Palmas does not provide daily towel exchange services. Your unit will be supplied with washcloths, hand towels, and bath towels. There are washers and dryers in each unit and the Front Desk will be happy to provide you with laundry soap for you to wash your towels. Bath towels inside your Unit are not intended for the beach or the pool. Bedding and towels in each Unit are provided for your use based on the maximum number of occupants and the length of your stay, and will not be replaced unless prior arrangements have been made and approved by Las Palmas Reservations management. Las Palmas Reservations makes every effort to keep guests in the Unit assigned at the time the reservation was made; however, due to maintenance and other circumstances beyond our control, Las Palmas Reservations reserves the right to move our guests to a similar Unit in the event it should become necessary.
- Las Palmas Reservations makes every effort to keep guests in the Unit assigned at the time the reservation was made; however, due to maintenance and other circumstances beyond our control, Las Palmas Reservations reserves the right to move our guests to a similar Unit in the event it should become necessary.
For a printable version of these Terms & Conditions click here
Please refer to the Las Palmas Beachfront Resort Rules and Regulations for more information. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact our offices via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone from the US and Canada: 1-800-671-2799, from Mexico: 638-690-1498.