During the check-in process, you will be required to sign a copy of the Rental Rules acknowledging that you have read and agree with these rules.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. We would like to offer early check-in when possible, but we cannot guarantee your unit’s availability prior to 4:00 p.m. due to occupancy levels. Reservation and Front Desk personnel cannot authorize early check-in will be available. After 11:00 pm a late check-in fee of $35.00 will apply.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Late check-out may not be available depending on occupancy levels. Las Palmas Management reserves the right to charge its guests $25.00 USD for late check-out.
- Reservation and Front Desk personnel cannot authorize or suggest late check-out will be available.
- The person whose name appears on the reservation will be held liable for the entire amount of any damages, losses or theft caused by any member of his/her party.
- PLEASE REMEMBER LAS PALMAS BEACHFRONT RESORT IS NOT A STANDARD HOTEL. EACH CONDO AND VILLA IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND THE DECOR AND AMENITIES IN EACH UNIT WILL VARY.
- Bracelets identifying you and your party are required to be worn for the duration of your stay. Occupancy limits are strictly adhered to at Las Palmas. If you bring additional guests to the property that are not within the occupancy limits you may be subject to eviction and will not receive a refund. Las Palmas Management reserves the right to question any guest not wearing a bracelet while on the property.
- No refunds will be given for early departure or for eviction from the property.
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be a minimum of 21 years of age. They must present and present a valid form of photo identification and the credit card used to make the reservation in order to receive the key.
- Rental guests are prohibited from bringing pets on the property, regardless of breed or size.
- Smoking inside the condos and villas is strictly prohibited. If found smoking security deposit will be forfeited.
- No fireworks or bonfires are permitted on the property.
- Motorized vehicles of any type, including ATVs are prohibited on Sandy Beach. ATV’s and trailers must be parked on the perimeter of the parking lots. Las Palmas Management reserves the right to request that a guest move their trailer if necessary.
- Only registered Las Palmas guests are permitted inside the resort.
- Loud music or behavior that is disruptive to other guests is strictly prohibited.
- Pool and hot tub rules are posted throughout the resort and must be followed by all Resort guests and owners. The beach front portion of the negative edge beach pool is ADULT only (18 years and older). The larger rear half is for families, and children are allowed.
- No personal coolers or glass containers are allowed at the pools at any time. Only food prepared by Las Palmas outlets is permitted at the pool. Outside food is prohibited.
- The adult only jacuzzi, and our front main pool are only heated if the resort occupancy is 20% or greater. The pool heating schedules are determined by the Las Palmas HOA and beyond the control of Las Palmas Reservations. Electricity and propane in Mexico is prohibitively expensive, so the HOA policy states that from October thru April, not all the pools and hot tubs at the Resort will be heated.
- Each unit at Las Palmas is privately owned. Furniture and decorations may change from time to time. Las Palmas Reservations updates the photos on a timely basis, but cannot guarantee your unit will look exactly as it does on our website or a third-party booking site. There may be instances where we will need to re-accommodate you to a comparable unit due to circumstances beyond our control and no refunds will be given so long as the unit is similar to the original reservation.
- No refunds or discounts will be given in the event of water or electrical outages that may occur that Las Palmas does not have control over.
- Additional Resort rules are posted throughout the resort and are incorporated herein by reference.
- See the Terms & Conditions page for Cancellation Policy.